JEWELRY CARE GUIDE
All our jewelry has been made with love by us, to be well-loved by you. With proper care, it will continue to shine. We’re confident in the quality of our pieces.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY
How to Wear
- The more intentional you are about caring for your jewelry, the longer it will last.
- Remove your jewelry before doing any activity that risks physical damage.
- As a general care tip, your jewelry should be the last thing you put on before going out and the first thing you remove upon coming home.
How to Store
- When not being worn, store in a safe, dry place to protect against the elements of daily exposure.
- Store pieces separately to avoid damage.
- Ensure pieces are completely dry before storing.
- Certain metals, like gold and sterling silver, can be prone to tarnishing. Rather than the packaging that came with your purchase, we recommend storing your pieces in leather box.
How to Clean
- Proactive maintenance is the easiest way to care for your jewelry.
- Regularly cleaning your pieces helps to avoid the residue buildup that can dull the original shine.
- Gently wipe the silver parts with soft cloth after wearing it in water.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR GEMSTONES
All of our gemstones are genuine mineral stones that are highly valued for their beauty, longevity, and rarity. We use an array of high-quality, natural gemstones in our jewelry.
What to know about wearing gemstone jewelry
- Gemstones have varying degrees of hardness so be sure to treat them with care.
- Many colored gemstones stones are susceptible to discoloration and fading when excessively exposed to natural elements such as sun, salt water, and perspiration as well as chemical irritants like chlorine, cosmetics, and lotions.
How to store gemstone
- Store your gemstone in a safe, dry place to protect it from the elements of daily exposure.
How to clean gemstone
- Do not use steam cleaners or ultrasonic cleaners on colored gemstones as they can damage or permanently discolor these stones. Rubies and sapphires can be gently cleaned in warm water, using non-detergent soap and a soft-bristled brush.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or polishing cloths.
- Do not use steam or ultrasonic cleaners.
- Clean with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth.