At GemsRush, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We promise to keep all the information that you share with us confidential. We only collect personal information from customers in order to process billing, fulfill orders, and provide a personal and customized shopping experience. We do not share your information with any outside parties.
How We Use The information We Gather
When placing an order, you provide your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number, and expiration date. For customers paying through alternative methods (such as a bank wire), additional information is required. We collect that information in order to:
- Verify your identity for payment authorization
- Ship your order to you
- Contact you regarding your order status
- Personalize your shopping experience
- Send you helpful information from GemsRush and,
- Generate anonymous statistics.
Your personal information will be shared with your credit card company and the party through whom your product is shipped. This shared personal information includes all the following:
- your name
- your e-mail address
- your street address
- your telephone number
Your personal information will not be sold to mailing-list firms or distributed to any of GemsRush partners without your permission. Although we may occasionally share statistics about our customers with important business partners, we do not disclose any identifying information about individual customers.
When you place an order with GemsRush, you will be using our secure server. Our secure server software encrypts all of the personal information you submit to us. This helps to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Netscape Navigator
Opt Out of Receiving Communications
* GemsRush will cover this liability if the unauthorized use resulted through no fault of yours from purchases made on GemsRush secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card company in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.